Purchasing this event will immediately grant access to your online course ‘Diploma in Compressed Air Management (DipCAM)’ and the summative examination on the date you selected.
Please ensure you have allowed enough time to complete your studies. The examination for this Diploma is a closed book exam so your commitment to at least 50 hours of study time is required.
What equipment will I need:-
- You will need access to a computer with audio
- You will need access to an internet connection
- You will need a computer with a camera or web cam
For the examination:-
- Access to the internet
- Ability to accept the Zoom examination meeting invitation
- Ability to print the Supplementary sheets prior to the examination
- Access to a scanner / camera to copy your exam sheets and return them within the time allowed following the examination
What study materials will I receive
- The study materials will be provided in an online I -Flip book (similar to a page turning PDF). You will have access to this whilst you are studying (the course is live for a 6 month period)
If you require a hard copy course folder these are available, and you can select this option and purchase during the booking process. (for UK based applicants only)
- The date you have selected is your final examination date
- The format of the examination will be a closed book exam
- There are a few written questions – you will download the PDF prior to the examination
Terms and conditions
Full terms and conditions can be reviewed here – Please note you may only reschedule your examination once and the study period is time limited please review the terms and conditions carefully.
If you are a member please use the correct login details to ensure you can access the correct pricing
Please complete your purchase and you will receive a confirmation email and your course login details will follow within 48 hours of payment. Any help please either email email@example.com or call 0044 (0)207 935 2464