Understanding Pressure Systems Safety Regulations
( PSSR 2000 S.I.128 )
Online learning programme
You will book your virtual classroom session on a suitable available date as the first step in your online course. Please view the upcomming training dates calandar before booking
– BCAS template for the written scheme of examination
– BPG108 – Safety valve settings and safe operating limits
– BCAS owner/user decision chart
– BCAS factsheet 315 – Competent person description
– Link to download the full regulations Pressure Systems Safety Regulations (PSSR 2000 S.I.128)
A full hard copy course folder is also available to purchase from BCAS ahead of the classroom session.
This course can be used towards the examiner qualification
Please log in or register a new account with us to see the available pricing for this course.